帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
    跳转到指定楼层
    1#
    发表于 2004-11-4 08:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    以下是对SK|Potti 的采访,目前实在是没有时间把它翻译过来,对不起了

You have been playing CS for a long time now, what memories of your CS career stick in your mind the most?
    First of all playing with a lot of irl friends at LAN and just having loads of fun, then of course winning the first CPL World Championship. Then all the people I’ve gotten to know over the years.
    What "irl" qualities do you think you have gained from playing CS at this level?
    I don’t think I gained that much more irl qualities, since I was playing a lot of sport before so I already had teamwork, I had a hard time growing up which I don’t want get in to any more so I was mature enough before also ;P The only thing I gained is that I have travelled a lot and got new perspectives on the world and gotten to meet people form all over the world
    When asking players about their futures, noone seems to be very certain... What would you like your future to be like in terms of gaming, or away from gaming completely.
    Well I think everyone’s goal is to live completely out of gaming, I don’t think that’s in my future since I’m already above average in the "pro gaming" community. I have been planning more and more to start studying somewhere in the US though in business and marketing. I think people in the future will be able to live off gaming but I don’t see it in the next 2-3 years and after that I’m too old.
    When do you think you will feel it is right to leave gaming?
    Well when I feel I don’t have as much fun to play the game anymore and when I feel I’m to old to play on professional level without getting enough money to live from it I guess.
    HeatoN once said he wouldn't want to play in a team without you, if you left gaming do you think he would follow?
    Hehe well I love HeatoN as a friend, but I don’t want him to quit playing CS just because I’m to old for it doesn’t mean that he is. I think that he should continue to play if it’s possible for him to make a future out of it, even though I am honoured by him saying that.
    How do you think you would react if another member of SK.swe decided to quit gaming?
    Well I would respect his choice but would be sad to see a cool and nice guy quit the team since we all have fun together.
    What do you think makes gaming fun for you at this level, is just the game, the competitive nature, or what?
    For me it’s definitely the competitive nature, and the feeling that you actually play a sport. I love to travel and compete and play with the team. If I didn’t play in a team and compete I would have stopped playing a long time ago.
    How do you feel the gaming community as developed while you have been in it, by who, and in what ways.
    It’s growing a lot bigger, and is getting more and more accepted as a kind of sport by the media etc It is too bad the community in Sweden is a bit jealous and immature. They love to flame ppl etc and don’t like to give credit, if someone gives you credit others spam him and say his licking ass ect. But that’s just the Swedish mentality.
    What is your lifestyle at the moment, and in what ways are the players of SK.Swe similar or different to the typical gaming stereotype?
    Hehe well my lifestyle atm is that I wake up, do some stuff around the house, then I go to the gym with some friends. I may go to lanplace and practice some with the team, and on weekends I do all kinds of different stuff such as partying, clubbing, poker nights, watch movies ect. I don’t think I’m the typical gaming stereotype because I never drink coca cola, I don’t eat pizza often (even though I eat kebab a lot ;) )
    At the recent CPL Winter 2003 tournament a lot of fans were worried that you might not win due to illness in the team, what the thoughts of the team at that time?
    Well we where all pretty scared that the people would be to ill to play, so we contacted spawn in Sweden and got him to fly over quickly which was a nice move by him, and we felt a bit more relaxed after that, even though we know its pretty hard to perform 100% sometimes when you’re ill or have just been ill. But we just tried to think positive and make the best out of the situation, and it worked out great so we can’t really complain
    Who came up with the initial idea for SpawN joining and how long did it take to discuss and decide that he should join?
    We all thought that SpawN is such a nice and skilled guy and he have helped us so much in the past 4-5 mounts so he could just as well join up with us, because we all enjoyed playing with him.
    Which 5 players do you think will be the most common team?
    I don’t think we well have any common team we will try and rotate and see how it works.
    You have the CXG tournament coming up relatively soon, how do you think the tournament will compare to other tournaments you have attended?
    Hehe I don’t want to predict too much, we will just have to wait and see.
    What were your thoughts about the gun incident at one of the CXG qualifiers?
    I wasn’t there so I don’t know what really happened. I have heard 2 sides of the story from some people that were involved. It’s a shame that something like that happens of course.
    Are you playing any other games at the moment?
    Hehe no, I started with CS and I have stuck with CS. I only played other videogames before I started with CS.
    If you could have 1 wish, what would it be?
    If you tell everyone your wishes it’s bad luck so I’ll keep it for myself
    If fisker fell over and scratched his face a lot, would you still think he is "fittkines"?
    Hehe he has always been fittkines to me ;) but so am I, we are team fittkines.
    Thank my parents for giving me a love of life! Thank my wife for giving me a life of love! Thank my friends for giving me a life of friendship!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
    2#
    发表于 2004-11-23 14:50 | 只看该作者
    英文看着累呀
    互相学习!!共同进步!! QQ 19226987
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册